There have been a few changes over the past few months to how we add team members to our system.
Now that we have settled on a way that works I thought it would be a good idea to create a how to for you to follow.
So here’s how it works. When a prospect (potential rep) says they are interested in joining you should
1. Guide them to the Darceys My Account Area where they can create their own account and set their username and password.
2. Once they have created their account, guide them to the Sales Rep Enquiry form and ask them to fill the form in with their full name, email address and your full name (Remember there may be a number of Ambassadors with the same first name as you so it’s important they fill in your full name)
3. Onboarding is carried out Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm. This is the time when your prospects account will be upgraded from a customer account to a rep account. Please ensure that your prospect knows that onbaording is carried out manually and only done within office hours.
4. When the onboarding is being done, the prospects account is upgraded on the website to a Rep so that they receive commission and gain access to items that are in the Rep Tools Section.
5. Once the account has been upgraded, you will receive an email to let you know that you have a new team member. The email will include their name and email address.
6. The representative will receive a Welcome to Darceys email which includes a link to the Darceys Facebook Reps group. Please allow your reps to follow this link and request to join the group, don’t add them to the group yourself.
That’s it, your new team member is good to go.