Darcey’s Returns Policy
- The product must be unused and in perfect condition.
- Orders which are made to measure are not refundable.
- You will receive a full refund of the price paid (including relevant delivery charges) less any collection charges
- We reserve the right to refuse a return or to require proof of identity
- If the product you purchase is faulty, we may offer an exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights.
For Faulty Goods:
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a customer has an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date the customer took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, the customer does not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. If a customer is asked to return an item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty, the retailer should refund the total cost of the return.
For Distance (Online & Mail Order) Selling:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods.