There have been a few changes over the past few months to how we add team members to our system.
Now that we have settled on a way that works I thought it would be a good idea to create a how to for you to follow.
So here’s how it works. When a prospect (potential rep) says they are interested in joining you should
1. Thank them for their interest and let them know that you have all information in a handy email that you can send them. Ask them for their email address.
2. Insert their email address into your referral page
3. An email is sent to them with full information about becoming a rep, it includes instructions on how to create an account and even a button that takes them to the create account page.
4. Once they have created their account, they will receive a further email thanking them for becoming a Darceys Customer and giving them a link to the Sales Rep Enquiry form , ask them to fill the form in with their full name, email address and your full name (Remember there may be a number of Ambassadors with the same first name as you so it’s important they fill in your full name)
5. Onboarding is carried out Monday to Friday between 9.30am and 4.30pm. This is the time when your prospects account will be upgraded from a customer account to a rep account. Please ensure that your prospect knows that onbaording is carried out manually and only done within office hours.
6. When the onboarding is being done, the prospects account is upgraded on the website to a Rep so that they receive commission and gain access to items that are in the Rep Tools Section.
7. Once the account has been upgraded, you will receive an email to let you know that you have a new team member. The email will include their name and email address.
8. The representative will receive a Welcome to Darceys email which includes a link to the Darceys Facebook Reps group. Please allow your reps to follow this link and request to join the group, don’t add them to the group yourself.
That’s it, your new team member is good to go.